Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

My Family




i really love my family. Especially my mom and dad.
Family, in my opinion, is someone who loves you and whom you love either. It can be not only your parents but also people who are dear to you, who take care of you. If you have someone who can do everything for you and you can do the same – you are lucky you have a family. I think that the family in this point of view is one of the most important things in our life, and people who have no family are always lonely and moreover nobody takes care of them. It’s wrong to think that your family is only your father and mother your family consists of all the dearest people. For example orphans have no parents but maybe on their lifeways they meet people who become dear and important for them and they name it family. 
Now I'm very lucky still have a 'true loving family' love u all...

Abi,Umi,Along,Kakak,Adik,Ainul,Una.. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment